This week has been rather busy, mostly because I have been actively reading from my Kindle library at all times of the day! And partly because I’ve started on a new exercise regime that has me doing cardio dance workouts when I get home from work.
I am definitely someone who does the above, you only need look at the 70 odd books I have stacked in my room to know that I have a problem with buying books and then stacking and not reading them.
This week has been uncomfortable in that it has been warm and muggy in the UK resulting in low air pressure, which means I have an a migraine of varying pain every day! At the moment my forehead is throbbing painfully and causing me to feel quite sick. It is unfortunate that the medication I take for migraines doesn’t touch a migraine caused by the air pressure, taking paracetamols or ibuprofen doesn’t help either. I either have to try and sleep – which is often hard under the pain I’m suffering – or distract myself by any means possible – this usually includes: colouring, listening to music/podcast/audio book, reading, eating a LOT of carbs, playing Xbox or watching films. I know a lot of my distractions make other migraine suffers squirm but I find that I’m rarely able to find sleep as a distraction or cure for a migraine.
I suspect my colleagues at work assume I’m a vampire or someone carrying the plague with the amount of times they’ve seen me with a pale face and wide eyes. It is unfortunately, something I have to live with and I try my best 🙂
On top of the books I listed in my post to read during May and June, here is a list of the books currently in my Kindle Library that I intend to read as well:
- Harley Merlin and the Secret Coven by Bella Forrest
- Illusion by Stephanie Elmas
- Holy Island: A DCI Ryan Mystery by LJ Ross
- The Body in the Dales by J R Ellis
- The Quartet Murders by J R Ellis
- The Murder at Redmire Hall by J R Ellis
- The Kiss Thief by LJ Shen
- A Kingdom of Exiles by S B Nova
- The Maid’s War by Jeff Wheeler
- Run and Hide by Alan McDermott
- The Secrets of Ghosts by Sarah Painter
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Lark by Erica Cope
- UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
- Enchantress by James Maxwell
- Once Upon a Tower by Eloisa James
- The Duke is Mine by Eloisa James
- When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
- The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James
- A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
- The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw
- No-one Ever Has Sex on a Tuesday by Tracy Bloom
It is of course, quite a list. I am nothing if not predictable in my list making. I do intend to read all of these along with all the books I have to read that are currently stacked in my bedroom. I am definitely a book obsessed person and proud of it!!
I am also obsessed with socks, colouring books and shot glasses.
What are you obsessed with, other than books?
Let me know in the comments below!