Ok, so, don’t judge my book sins for this week, please!
I picked up 23 books. But 22 were a collection.
- Playing Dead by Julia Heaberlin
- Five on a Treasure Island
- Five Go Adventuring Again
- Five Run Away Together
- Five Go to Smuggler’s Top
- Five Go Off in a Caravan
- Five on Kirrin Island Again
- Five Go Off to Camp
- Five Get into Trouble
- Five Fall into Adventure
- Five on a Hike Together
- Five Have a Wonderful Time
- Five Go Down to the Sea
- Five Go to Mystery Moor
- Five Have Plenty of Fun
- Five on a Secret Trail
- Five Go to Billycock Hill
- Five Get into a Fix
- Five on Finniston Farm
- Five Go to Demon’s Rocks
- Five Have a Mystery to Solve
- Five are Together Again
- Short Story Collection
Look out for my Book Haul post, coming on Friday!
- Dying Breath by Helen Phifer
- Last Light by Helen Phifer
- The Maid’s War by Jeff Wheeler
- The Long Earth by Terry Pratchett
- Forgotten Bones by Vivian Bars
- The Perfect Child by Lucinda Berry
- Don’t Tell a Soul by D. K. Hood
- Friend Request by Laura Marshall
- The Conviction of Cora Burns by Caroyln Kirby
- A Litter of Bones by JD Kirk
- And many more that I forgot to write down!
I won’t go into detail as to the reasons why I have discarded these Kindle books but only because I have a post coming out later today which explains my reasons.
I’m doing quite well reading wise this week (so far!). I’ve read 4.5 books this week:
- The Defense by Steve Cavanagh – Can’t recommend this book enough, super good binge worthy thriller that captivated me from beginning to end.
- Dark House by Helen Phifer – Read this in 4 hours, really interesting read and characters are easy to warm toward. Another binge worthy thriller.
- Dying Breath by Helen Phifer – Second book from the one above, rich in detail, good character development & another super binge worthy thriller.
- Last Light by Helen Phifer – Guess what I’m going to say about this book, third in the series from the one above? You guessed it. ‘Binge worthy thriller.’ Seriously though, this series has been super easy to read and the characters are so likable that their drive becomes your drive as you read.
Also currently reading:
The Plea by Steve Cavanagh – Book two in the series. I’m only at the beginning of this but it has already captured my interest.
Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager – I’m almost 1/4 of the way through, I’m slowly munching my way though this and very much enjoying what I am reading.
Busy weekend ahead, so using every evening and available spare moment to fit in some reading!
What are you reading this week? Let me know!