Hope you’re all doing well and coping in this chaotic time.
I’m still working from home and coping rather well. I didn’t read as many books in May as I wanted, finishing with 9/13.
In June I’ve split my expectations into two lists. (1) What I Really Want to Read, and (2) Extra Reading.
Because…you know me…I love lists!
So, here we go.
P.S. Sorry about the absence in reviews, which was followed by the rush of reviews. Internet at the house has been difficult to predict when a certain somebody is using it all up on continual video and phone conferences…
What I Really Want to Read:
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency by L. D. Lapinski
- Dirty Little Secrets by Jo Spain
- The Deck of Omens by Christine Lynn Herman
- Evernight by Jay Kristoff
- Gargantis by Thomas Taylor
- Wonderscape by Jennifer Bell
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper
- Jack’s Secret Summer by Jack Ryder
- The Highland Falcon Thieft by M.G. Leonard & Sam Sedgman
- The Binding by Bridget Collins
- The Kind Worth Killing
- One of Us is Lying by Karen. M. McManus
If I can tear myself away from my Etsy business long enough, I might stand a good chance at reading all of this! I’m definitely feeling more positive about reading this month than I felt in May.
What are your reading expectations for June? Let me know!